TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms and conditions as listed here:
- You are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Due to high demand and product availability, we cannot guarantee shipment of all items or quantities ordered. If for any reason your order cannot be filled in its entirety we will promptly refund the cost of any items we are unable to deliver.
- So that all of our valued customers have the opportunity to enjoy Brothers Broadleaf products, we may limit purchases to a specified quantity per order. You agree that you will respect these restrictions and not try to circumvent them by any means.
- We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on the brothersbroadleaf.com website until we accept it.
- Items may be purchased from this website using a valid credit card for payment.
- Orders are generally shipped within 3 days of purchase, however Brothers Broadleaf reserves the right to ship up to 10 days after the date of purchase if circumstances dictate. Delivery outside the US may be subject to VAT taxes. VAT taxes are collected by the carrier.
- Purchases delivered to addresses within the state of California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia will be charged applicable sales tax according to their state laws.
- Brothers Broadleaf delivers to Australia, Mexico, the United Kingdom and the United States. Shipping of items will be completed by USPS or UPS. Items must be shipped to an address where a person is available to sign for and receive purchased items.
- These terms and conditions of sale and the transactions contemplated thereby are governed solely by the laws of the State of Florida, and any and all claims related thereto must be brought and finally resolved solely in the courts of the State of Florida.
- Brother Broadleaf is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors that may appear on our website. We reserve the right to make adjustments or corrections due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuations or product descriptions. Policies, item availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, which websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through brothersbroadleaf.com, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This is called Order Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the website including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
Additionally, we use Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use brothersbroadleaf.com.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you while also providing you with opt-out options for direct-to-consumer marketing.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Brothersbroadleaf.com is not intended for individuals under 21 years of age.
If you have questions and/or require more information, please email us HERE.